[EpiData-list] how to share epidata files?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 8 16:23:50 CDT 2010

Hello Alessandro,

The best way is to zip the files in. The receiver should take care that when the package is
unzipped the contents are nor opened automatically by any windows program like Notepad or
Word.
Just store the comtents of your zip pack in a folder en use the REC-files.
Greets, Louk Meertens.

 Dear epidata-list members,