[EpiData-list] Re: Epidata manager, number of sections limited?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 20 05:10:09 CDT 2010

On 2010-10-20 11:40, epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote:
> Sorry  Torsten Bonde Christiansen,
>
> I created an account on FLYSPRAY and logged in but it is completely unclear to me how to
> create a new bugreport on those screens !
I'm sorry to hear that. It is out intent to move users to report problem
on the flyspray bugtracker, since this gives a better chance of
documenting changes and fixes with the program. Perhaps when you have
the time take a look around the site and if in doubt about what to do,
please feel free to ask.

> You have my info, Ileave it to you.
 From the information you have given I cannot reproduce the problems you
describe. There is no limit (program wise) to how many sections it is
possible to create, however it is know that on Windows machines, at
times creating sections can be a bit tricky - eg. moving the mouse
outside the program window (while creating the section) will do strange
things.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
EpiData Association.