[EpiData-list] Input for decision of sequence in development of new functionality, please comment

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Oct 26 08:11:13 CDT 2010

Thanks for this Jens.

I think that after 7, below, I would be happy teaching others to use Manager & Client. For outbreak management, that should be sufficient. I assume that relate functionality will come later (as a many to one relation between a section and the main section?)

Whether stable or not, I'll certainly introduce people to them so that they are prepared to make the jump.

Jamie