[EpiData-list] An error message while executing the command in Epidata analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Oct 28 15:18:14 CDT 2010

Dear all,

I got an error message while executing commands of Epidata analysis on
a new machine with Windows 7. Please see the message within the
quotation marks.

" Cannot open file "C:\Users\Gateway\AppData\Local\Temp\TMPCC04.Tmp".
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process "

This happened when I hit F8 or F9 and the command was not executed.
But it did work when I hit F8 for several times.
Could anybody tell me why it happened and how to solve this problem?
Thank you for your support.

Zaw
Myanmar