[EpiData-list] An error message while executing the command in Epidata analysis (Windows 7 ini file error)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 29 02:47:25 CDT 2010

Dear all
The problem is that the standard ini file has a wrong path :
Do the following:
a. start analysis
b. go to the "edit" menu and "edit setup ini file.
c. correct the paths mentioned
    typically from: c:\users\...\data\data
                        to c:\users\...\data
    But the exact name depends on the rights you have on the pc

d. save the ini file
e. close program and restart

regards
Jens Lauritsen