[EpiData-list] font selection and text appearence in data forms

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 4 12:14:07 CDT 2010

I would like to second Jamie's point of view.  To do otherwise would
entail a lot of work without much added functionality and appealing to
aesthetics of individuals can get into something bottomless.  Given the
resource constraints of the EpiData Association both in personnel and
funds, I'd strongly suggest that the priority setting of development is
actually left to the developers who certainly ask us when they wish to
have additional input as they always have done.  There are things that
we "need to have" and they are distinct from what might be "nice to have"

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH
Jetzikofenstr 12