[EpiData-list] EpiData-list Digest

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Nov 6 03:18:08 CDT 2010

Hello,
Thank you for your response about police and presentation in future Epidata Manager, I understand the problem. But is it possible only for the size of the police for the titles for example..... ???

Also, in Epidata Analysis, there are two things that cause problems for teachers and users:
- Following the command "freq", numbers order is not exactly descending in case of negative numbers.
- Following the command "lifetable", P50 is sometimes wrong (if small population).

.... and another thing that would make life easier:
- Following the command "scatter", a regression line, like in EPI-INFO DOS with "/r", would be interesting . I have a method but is longer (with creation of new variable with equation of the line through "var result", and scatter with three variables).

Thanks for EPIDATA.

Bernard Branger, Nantes, France

--
J’utilise la version gratuite de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Jusqu’à présent SPAMfighter a bloqué 2261 courriels spam.