[EpiData-list] Overlapping text/ answer box

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 11 02:52:33 CST 2010

I don't use epidata very often, so this is probably a very basic
question. I have created a form, but when I preview it, there are a few
questions where the questions and answer boxes overlap (as shown in the
attached). There is no overlap in design view and I am struggling to
work out why this is happening. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Shakeel Suleman

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk