[EpiData-list] Roster for household questionnaire

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 11 22:05:26 CST 2010

This is something I would use related files for, especially when you don't know how many household members there will be. We'll have to wait to see how they work in Manager/Entry.

If you have parts of questionnaires you will use often, including more than once in the same project (questionnaire), simply create a short .qes for them and import that .qes structure multiple times into Manager. This works very well. You can then alter the Vnn field names yourself.

Jamie