[EpiData-list] Roster for household questionnaire

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Nov 12 13:48:11 CST 2010

I agree that related files would work better in this case.  In the
current public release, however, related files are not fully integrated.
For example, it is (as far as I can tell) impossible to do double entry
on a record that has related files.  I think the best solution would be
to work on fully integrating related files into the program.  If this is
not possible, then the function for roster variables described by Mensah
would be second best.

-Sam