[EpiData-list] Putting the content from several entry fileds into a value label.

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 24 16:54:40 CST 2010

Hey

I need help to find out if it is possible to have the content of several data entry fields listed in a value label.

I am doing a registration of data from patients files and need for statistical purposes (cluster effect) to register the specific doctor that has observed a given event, x-ray, bloodsample etc.

I therefore thought of a way where you have one data entry field for each doctor involved with patient and then everytime you need to assign a doctor to a specific information a complete list (value label) defined by the doctors you previously typed will show and you can then those instead of typing it every time.

How do I do that? Is there some way to write within the value label file that allows a variable value to show?

Thomas