[EpiData-list] bugs in stattables command?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 8 07:45:42 CST 2010

Hi Simon,

I believe the documentation is not up-to-date with the stab/aggregate
command on this.

You should remove the 'n' from the /stat option (hence it will look like
this /stat="mean des") and instead add 'n' as a seperate option /n.

The whole line will the look like this:

stab age /by=sex /stat="mean des" /n

Kind regards,

Torsten Bonde Christiansen