[EpiData-list] EpiData in Vietnam and other languages

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 17 16:50:42 CST 2011

Thank-you Jens for your response. I'll look at the test versions of EntryClient and Manager when I get a chance later this week or next.
Regards,

Suzanna Vidmar
Senior Research Officer
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit

Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Royal Children's Hospital
Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia

telephone: +61 3 9345 6372
facsimile: +61 3 9345 6000
email: suzanna.vidmar at mcri.edu.au
www.mcri.edu.au