[EpiData-list] EpiData in Vietnam and other languages - when tochange a course to new versions ?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jan 26 20:29:20 CST 2011

Thanks Jens. This is helpful information in deciding what to do with respect to teaching EpiData in March. There was one question in my earlier email that you didn't answer. Will EpiData Entry continue to be available for download after EpiData Manager and Entry Client have been released in their "complete" versions ?
Best wishes,

Suzanna Vidmar
Senior Research Officer
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit

Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Royal Children's Hospital
Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia

telephone: +61 3 9345 6372
facsimile: +61 3 9345 6000
email: suzanna.vidmar at mcri.edu.au
www.mcri.edu.au