[EpiData-list] Can't enter to flyspray bug tracking

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Feb 5 02:49:40 CST 2011

Dear Omar Bautista González

I'm sorry for the delay in approving your account. The system should
under normal circumstances have notified me that you have signed on a is
pending approval, but for some odd reason this has not happened.

Your account is now approved and should have access to report issues to
the flyspray system.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen
EpiData Association.