[EpiData-list] next test version ready

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Feb 11 04:24:27 CST 2011

Dear all

As announced previously a new test release will be available today.

A follow-up mail on the technical issues of the new versions will come
when upload of the new software has taken place. Address will as usual
be http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php

The main new as pects are implementation of jumps, mustenter and a
revision of the interface, plus handling of a number of reported bugs
and those found in our own testing.

Questions in relation to this or comments can be given:
a. general ones to this list
b. bug reporting to flyspray or this list as usual.
c. specific questions or information on further funding possibilities to
info at epidata.dk. The mails will be read, but you receive an automail
telling of "do not expect a response".

The following week Torsten Christiansen and I will attend to an APHEO
seminar in Canada. The use of the software in field settings is the
prime driver for developments. Torsten Christiansen is responsible for
the software architecture, design and programming in collaboration with me.

Further information on the seminar, see:
http://www.apheo.ca/index.php?pid=47#2011

regards
Jens Lauritsen
Initiator and Coordinator