[EpiData-list] Double Entry failed when AutoSearch is enabled, Does this bug fixed?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Feb 13 01:55:54 CST 2011

Hi, I have struggled with a problem that:
When I use the double entry real time verification, I can only do the
verification on the first record, When I entering a second record, the
verification is Disabled.

I have struggled this problems for nearly two days by trying to narrow
the problem, then finally I found that if I remove the "autosearch"
function on my ID field (which is the matching key on the double entry
verification), then everything works fine.

Finally, I search by keywords "autosearch double entry" on this
maillist, and found there is an announcement by the official author in
this post: (it was in year 2006)

http://lists.umanitoba.ca/pipermail/epidata-list/2006q2/000430.html
They said:
-------------------------
Double Entry and Autosearch: Danger!.......

Now, I'm using the latest official release version, which is v3.1
(28jan2008).
I also check the  mantis system, I don't find anything related to this bug.
http://www.epidata.dk/php/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

So, Still, my question is:
Does this bug fixed? It seems this bug still exists in the v3.1 (28jan2008).

Thanks
Zhang Yuanhui
China