[EpiData-list] Query about Epidata and Exporting to SPSS

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Feb 24 13:44:23 CST 2011

Hello Niamh,
 May I add some very old program for your data analysis?
The module ANALYSIS.EXE from  EPI INFO version 6.04d is very handy and works well in
all Windows surroundings.
Although it is a DOS-program , it still ios very usefull and is well documented in the manual.
When you experience problems  to get it working in your PC, just mail me.Will beglad to help
you out.

Louk Meertens.

email: loukmeertens at hetnet.nl