[EpiData-list] EpiData Entry Program Exceeding 999 Lines

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 15 12:28:27 CDT 2011

Hello,

I am working on a project with a data entry program that exceeds 999
lines and I would like to avoid breaking the entry into sections (we
would need at least 4 sections for our data entry program).  Are there
any tricks to work around this situation besides breaking up the program
into several parts?

If not, does anyone have suggestions for alternative programs to use for
data entry on long surveys like this?  I have heard that CSPro may work,
but I have no experience with it.  If you have any experience with CSPro
or other data entry programs that might work, please email me directly (
Haddaway-sam at norc.org).

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Haddaway | Research Analyst, International Projects

NORC at the University of Chicago

4350 East-West Highway, 8th Floor, Bethesda MD 20814

haddaway-sam at norc.org <mailto:haddaway-sam at norc.org>  | office +1 (301)
634-9423