[EpiData-list] EpiData Entry Program Exceeding 999 Lines

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 15 15:00:45 CDT 2011

Two suggestions:
a. Place several fields on the same line, and you can have many fields
within 999 lines
b. If your project is not urgent - test with the new Manager and Entry
Client.
     We expect final release of first version with 1-2 months. You can
get the test versions from http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php

In any system it is not easy to have very long entry forms with that
many fields I assume you are having. I have no knowledge of CSPro.

regards