[EpiData-list] Updated EpiData Manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Mar 21 20:25:55 CDT 2011

Is done, ok.

Torsten, take a look to the bug that I posted yesterday at flyspray
about the Data Entry Client. My user there is RadicalLibre and the ID
of the bug is #78.

Is a problem between the X Window and the Jump option #3 of the
database example.

Regards,

2011/3/21  <epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca>:
> Dear EpiData users.
>
> Due to a significant bug in the previous version (0.7.1) of EpiData Manager,
> posted on the testing page last week, a new version has been upload today
> already.
>
> The bug impacted the use of "Import Structure" which could cause problem
> with saving the project, fields could be missing the field name and other
> strange problems could follow.
>
> Please be advised to download the new version uploaded today to avoid any of
> these problems.
>
> With kind regards,
> Torsten Bonde Christiansen
> EpiData Association.

Omar Bautista González
- Colaborador en autogestión comunitaria desde República Dominicana