[EpiData-list] Multiple files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 20 13:11:32 CDT 2011

You should look at the command "relate" in the help file.

To see a specific implementation I suggest you download these three and
look at the check files:
*1 Relate example - Clinical Study with four forms
**2 Relate example - Multilevel, Village, Family, Person - Nutritional
survey of region in Burkina Faso
**3 Relate example - hospital infections - 3 examples*

You find it all at http://www.epidata.dk/examples.php

Let us know how it works at the end - your example could be added to the
examples page.
(without proper data obviously)

regards