[EpiData-list] Suggestion: To go forward relational database and complex jumps with Entry Client and Manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 3 12:13:49 CDT 2011

Hello:

Sometimes I find out a bug on the EpiData testing version of the
EpiData Entry Client and the Manager, using GNU/Linux. We are having
some days without a very difficult bug to appear on the version. So I
suggest to the programming team to go forward other steps like:

1) Relational database function and interface
2) To a more complex way to make jumps and conditional entry.

Regards,

--
Omar Bautista González
- Colaborador en autogestión comunitaria desde República Dominicana