[EpiData-list] FW: Multiple Forms like Tabs in Internet Explorer

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 18 05:29:11 CDT 2011

Dear Jamie,

I know that, but I have done in Epi6 by making a batch file as below:

=================================
@ECHO off

:start
cls
type menu.txt

choice /c:1234 /s Choose Menu Item to Run:

IF ERRORLEVEL 4 GOTO END
IF ERRORLEVEL 3 GOTO FormC
IF ERRORLEVEL 2 GOTO FormB
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 GOTO FormA

GOTO start

:FormA
d:\epi6\enterx d:\first\first.rec /auto /confirm
goto start

:FormB
d:\epi6\enterx d:\day1\day1.rec /auto /confirm
goto start

:FormC
d:\epi6\enterx d:\day8\day8.rec /auto /confirm
goto start

:end
cls
ECHO BYe BYe BYe
@echo on

Is there any alternate for EPi Data to make a menu as above.

Thanks
Rasool Bux