[EpiData-list] FW: Multiple Forms like Tabs in Internet Explorer

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 18 10:01:42 CDT 2011

This can be done the same way. You can put the command for epidata into a batch file and Windows will open it. Of course, in Windows, the batch file works best if you create a shortcut to it. I've done this. The epidata command line is described on page 84 of the Extended Help (PDF) file on the download page. You have the same options (/autosave /confirm).

The elegant solution Jens has used in the past is to create a small HTML file that has hyperlinks which load epidata. Modern browsers do not permit you to execute files, even if they are local files, but EpiData Analysis does allow you to launch applications from HTML files. That may be too complicated for your application.

Jamie