[EpiData-list] EpiData statistics documentation.

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon May 30 10:02:37 CDT 2011

Hi Réjean,

The current version uses the statistics recommended in the book

Statistics with Confidence: Confidence intervals and statistical guidelines, 2nd Edition
Douglas Altman (Editor), David Machin (Editor), Trevor Bryant(Editor), Stephen Gardner (Editor)
ISBN: 978-0-7279-1375-3
The help file references this book only with respect to Confidence Intervals. I agree that, in time, a more complete description of the statistical results is warranted. That's something we might want to work together on, to give Jens a hand--what do you think?
This version of Analysis does not provide an option to increase the number of decimal positions shown with statistics, but more precise results are available from results variables such as $exact
The command
result
shows all of the results accessible to the user.
Jamie Hockin