[EpiData-list] Reading the new XML files into R

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jun 11 01:22:48 CDT 2011

> Maybe it would be nice to add that implementation to Manager, also. In
> that way other users of operative systems like Windows (GNU/Linux, and
> Mac) can be benefit.

I am assuming that Epidata analysis will eventually become available to
Linux and Mac users, but it would still be useful to allow direct access to
the Epidata files from R.  If Epdata used SQLite as a backend,  you would be
able to access the data directly from R using SQL queries and not need to
export/import anything.

This was what I was hoping someone knew if this could be done with the XML
database.

Graham