[EpiData-list] question about double entry

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 14 13:29:05 CDT 2011

Dear Susann
You can make double entry with Epidata (I mean you entry two times the same records using 2 databases with different names) and then you can use Epidata to check up for these databases (You click "Document" then "Validate duplicate files"). I hope I could help (I'm not sure because my english level).

Dr Ndrina