[EpiData-list] How to edit a .qes file imported from old EpiData version

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jun 29 16:13:53 CDT 2011

Hi, I have imported a .qes file into EpiData Manager and re-saved it in
the new format. The document is a questionnaire and I am trying to make
updates to the fields. I have two questions...
1) Is it possible to insert a new text field in between two already
established fields?
2) I've noticed that the label names no longer show up on the form; will
this effect coding capabilities?

Thanks for the assistance.