[EpiData-list] EpiData data entry competitors. Where are they?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 5 18:12:03 CDT 2011

Epidata is by far the best (and cheapest!) data entry program I've used in years.  I use it for all my projects except for our large surveys for which we use opscan technology,  and I recommend it when asked for recommendations.  The seamless lay-out to check file to entry to export cannot be beat.

A colleague recently told me that there is now a free cloud-based entry system being used by epidemiologists.  I can see that a cloud format would have advantages in certain contexts.  He couldn't, however, remember what it's called.  Are any others aware of such a program?

>From the awful DC summer,

Richard Herrell
Psychiatry Branch
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research