[EpiData-list] Troubleshooting skip pattern crash

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 12 12:58:41 CDT 2011

Hello, I recently posted in regards to an error/crash message I was
receiving with entering skip patterns. These errors were in the previous
Manager version and I have since upgraded to the most recent upgrade.
Unfortunately the trouble has persisted. Is anyone else experiencing this
issue? Suggestions for getting around it?

The epx file is a hypothesis-generating questionnaire, therefore it is
relatively large. In addition, the skip patterns are being generated
before value labels have been given...is it possible that one of these two
factors is contributing to the error?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jonathan Edwin