[EpiData-list] Adding sections or fields inEpiData Manager(length/height of dataform)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 2 08:02:21 CDT 2011

My understanding of a section is for the logical grouping of a set of
questions (such as personal details, which one may wish to password
protect, for instance). Such a section may consist of many questions. If
that is the case, then it seems reasonable to me that a section could
thus take the whole page. Such a section could be just one of many
(which may be any size, smaller or bigger), so that indeed one doesn't
just have one section.

Regards,

Neville

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk