[EpiData-list] Export EpiData to Excel - is there a solution/an alternative?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 11 10:45:22 CDT 2011

Not convinced of what?

--Chris

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
425 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY  13904
cryanatbinghamtondotedu

"Observation is a more powerful force than you could possibly reckon.
The invisible, the overlooked, and the unobserved are the most in danger
of reaching the end of the spectrum. They lose the last of their light.
 From there, anything can happen . . ."  [God, in "Joan of Arcadia,"
episode entitled, "The Uncertainty Principle."]