[EpiData-list] Error message "out of memory"

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 23 12:21:36 CDT 2011

I would at some more or less strategic points in the program put in:

savedata "temp_01.rec" /replace
cls
close
read "temp_01.rec"

so that not everything must be retained in memory.  Of course, you may
put in such instances (though I would name the consecutive files
"*.*_02, _03, etc").  If it then still crashes, you could exit and
resume where you last saved.  Of course, don't keep too many other
windows with programs open.

Hans