[EpiData-list] problems downloading to Mac OS X 10.6.8

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Sep 30 20:55:23 CDT 2011

HI,

I attend college in CA and my professor insists that I use Epidata for our
quantitative analysis. I am taking a research tools class. Everyone with
Windows was able to download Epidate, except me, the only  Mac user.
Actually, it downloaded or appears to have downloaded, but I am not able to
open it up. When I try to open it up, it looks lke a corrupt document. It's
not acting independently as a software program. I appreciate your help and
aide.

Sincerely,
Mic