[EpiData-list] problems in the installation

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 17 12:25:22 CST 2012

Hello.

I am very grateful the team of Epidata
I am having problems in the installation of the Epidata mananger.
I complete the installation without problems.
In the moment of saving my project he/she appears the following message:

Unable to criate flie "c:\Documents and settings\Claudio\Configurações locais\Dados de
aplicativos\\epidataentryclient\epidataentryclient.cfg"
With options
Press Ok to ignore and risk data corruption
Press Cancel to kil the program

I use Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3

Can anyone please help me?

Tanks a lot.

Beste regards

Dr. Claudio Teixeira