[EpiData-list] problems in the installation

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jan 17 13:09:53 CST 2012

Hi Claudio,

Is this line:

"c:\Documents and settings\Claudio\Configurações locais\Dados de aplicativos\\epidataentryclient\epidataentryclient.cfg"

exactly what you got from the software error message window?

If so, it could be because Epidata doesn't support accents such as " õ " in the path to the file (or doesn't support the double back-slah  " \\ " ??)

Perhaps could you try saving your projet directly under  "c:\Documents and settings\Claudio\"

Best

YMP

Yves MARTIN-PREVEL, Epidemiologist, MD, MSc, PhD
UMR204 'Nutripass' IRD/Montpellier2/Montpellier1
Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
BP 64501 - 911, avenue d'Agropolis
34394 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5 (France)
yves.martin-prevel at ird.fr
Tel: +33(0)4.67.41.61.68 (Caution! NEW EXTENSION) - Fax: +33(0)4.67.41.61.57
http://www.nutripass.ird.fr/
http://www.cilss.bf/nusapps/