[EpiData-list] jumping variables

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 20 07:25:33 CST 2012

Dear List
When trying to move variables around in the epidata manager to get a
better epidata entry the variables jump randomly around.
If i want to move them downwards (hold the mouse butten down, and drag to
new possion) the variable will 50% of the times move to a 'random'
possision Up or down from where i want to put it.

Using Eipidata v1.0 on Mac OSX.

I have adressed this before, and it got a bit better, but now its really
frustrating again.
And while we are at it. A 'grid' as a background in the manager would be
helpfull when designing the entery client layout.

Just my two cents.

lars