[EpiData-list] jumping variables in Manager - autosnap ?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 20 08:35:11 CST 2012

What you could try is to see whether "Autosnap Fields" is set to on or off

1. Start Manager
2. Go to settings (Edit in the main menu)
3. Look in "Visual Design" for autosnap.

4. See if you replicate the behaviour described with and without using
the autosnap.
5. Report experience to the list

regards