[EpiData-list] jumping variables in Manager - autosnap ?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 20 12:11:20 CST 2012

Dear Jens

I did as you said, but thats a no go to. Now i cannot move variables down
at all. Their stuck on the limit between normal screen and the new area
after: automatic extension.

So still frustrated.

Maybe a possibility to manual enter the x and y coordinates to a field so
that it would be possible to manuale 'place' fields where you want them.

lars

Den 20/01/12 15.35 skrev "epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca"