[EpiData-list] jumping variables in Manager - autosnap ?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 20 12:41:41 CST 2012

I tried switching to a larger monitor, where the automatic extension was
not needed. There was no problem until i reached the time where i needed
an extension. My entry form is now complete but i hope that this issue
will be addressed in future releases.
The program is FANTASTIC and so easy to use. I have and will continue to
promote it to my colleagues.

lars

Den 20/01/12 19.11 skrev "epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca"