[EpiData-list] Access violation message

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Feb 5 22:59:02 CST 2012

Hi Jens,

I emailed my work colleague (Sarah) your questions. She tried emailing a response to the EpiData list but it bounced back. I'm forwarding her response to you:

- it is on multiple PCs using different user log ins
- it has occurred on two operating systems- Office 2003 and 2007
- data is saved to the local drive originally before exporting to an external server.

I hope this helps,
Thanks,
Sarah.

Best wishes,

Suzanna Vidmar
Senior Research Officer
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit

Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Royal Children's Hospital
Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia

telephone: +61 3 9345 6372
facsimile: +61 3 9345 6000
email: suzanna.vidmar at mcri.edu.au
www.mcri.edu.au