[EpiData-list] Epidata manger/Entry 1.0 Import of 0.8.8.0 Data

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 6 07:10:01 CST 2012

Hi

The simplest way is to do this:
a. Use your 0.8.8.0 to export to Stata format
b. Import the Stata format file to the new v1.0

As we have informed this will not happen from now on,
since we guarantee that future versions will always read any data file
from v1.0 onwards.
( or else will we produce a way to convert the data).

We have a new EpiData Analysis ready, which will read the new (1.0)
format epx file, will be available from the download page within the
next few days. (Some adaptation of the installation routine is needed).

regards