[EpiData-list] First alpha release of Manager and EntryClient

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 15 04:04:41 CST 2012

Dear List.

As we told in a previous mail, we are moving towards a new schedule for
releasing our programs. This move has been completed today with the first
release of our development branch for Manager and EntryClient.

As stated, these releases are experimental versions of the programs and
should not be used for "real" data in an everyday production.
However we do encourage you to download the programs, test the new features
and give us feedback on what you think is missing, not working etc.

The alpha relases are placed for download in a seperate section on the
testing <http://epidata.dk/testing.php#alpha>
page of out website. There is a link for both EpiData Manager and EpiData
EntryClient which list the added features, not already included in the
stable/beta releases.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen,
Jens M. Lauritsen