[EpiData-list] RE: Epidata analysis not reading my rec file

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 22 16:46:29 CDT 2012

Are there any records in your rec file that are marked for deletion?   I had EpiData Analysis stall on me when it tried to read a rec file with a deleted record.  I used the 'pack file' function in EpiData to get rid of the records that were marked for deletion.  After that it worked fine.

I suppose you could also undelete these marked records, but then they will show up in your analysis.

Rod