Sv: [EpiData-list] Help with export using Epidata Project

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat May 26 13:12:08 CDT 2012

In the next release of manager for test you will have export to csv as well as key unique and validate dublicate- will be available in few weeks.
Regards jens lauritsen

-oprindelig besk.-
Emne: [EpiData-list] Help with export using Epidata Project
Fra: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Dato: 26-05-2012 02:29

Good day! I'm totally new to Epidata and would like to ask help on exporting data entered using v1.1. When I explored Epidata Manager, there is an exporting option but only stata. Our requirement is to export to notepad. I've been searching all over for answers but I'm really having a hard time to know how this may be done using v1.1.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Paulo