[EpiData-list] Skip and fill

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 29 21:55:15 CDT 2012

Dear Jens,

Thank you for your reply. I asked this question since in days long gone
(late eighties), this option was possible in SPSS/Data Entry for DOS.

Of course it depends on the design philosophy of a questionnaire. Mine is
that the questionnaire is central and that the data entry should follow the
questionnaire. Your philosophy is that the data entry is the crucial aspect
and that the design of the questionnaire should follow the data entry form.

But perhaps you can think of introducing these options in future versions.

Regards,

Aiso