[EpiData-list] Skip and fill

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 30 00:30:54 CDT 2012

You also have to consider the price of the SPSS software.

We implement what is reasonable within the funding we have. For us just
one copy of SPSS would be more than 1000 Euro or US dollars - unless you
are in a University setting, where they set prices very low.

Anyone who can get some funding for development are welcome to do so,
and we will do our best to implement such functionality.

regards

Jens Lauritsen