[EpiData-list] Skip and fill

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 30 05:59:03 CDT 2012

Dear Jens,

Then again if you had opensourced your code there would not be such a
discussion, because anyone who cared could implement the "skip and
fill" functionality (or any functionality for that matter) and maybe
contribute it back to epidata.

But obviously IMHO your business model is based on control (and one
should respect that), so my point is moot...

Regards,

Theodore Lytras