[EpiData-list] New versions EpiData Manager and EntryClient. (public release)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 11 09:16:57 CDT 2012

Dear List.

Today we have released new updated versions of EpiData Manager and
EpiData EntryClient.

Version number: 1.1 - dated June 11th 2012

The released versions are available from Http://www.epidata.dk/download.php
and fixes these two bugs:

1) "Out of Memory" bug present in Manager in combination with Windows
Vista or 7.
2) Misplacement of the label for Questions/Variable name - if field was
moved into
a section, the label would jump unconditionally to the top of the section.

We strongly encourage you to download the new versions to remedy these
problems - in particular the "out of memory" bug.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen
Jens Lauritsen

EpiData Associtaion.